HI… Even though I’ve been quiet on the blog, I have been doing quite a bit of stitching!
Here is my progress through yesterday on my Teresa Wentzler Egyptian Sampler. I think my husband, who I’m stitching this for is finally starting to get what goes into cross stitch! I’ve been working on this, on and off, for about a year and a half. I’m happy to say that I’m more than halfway through with a long way to go! I’m happy to have finished the frame all the way around and the background in the arch. A little tedious but not as bad as I thought it would be. When I started doing the background I had to pull out the staff and the flail on the middle figure but it shouldn’t take much to add those back in now. I’m loving stitching this!
I spend the week of Christmas with some family and kitted up a Victoria Sampler ornament from the 2015 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Edition to take with me. When I travel I like to take something small. There were some errors in the pattern as published, so for some of this I was just on my own. Plus the accessory pack that I ordered had two different sized stars! I contacted Thea at Victoria Sampler and she sent me the correct button size. I love the little gingerbread man buttons!
So for now, I’m just going to keep on working on Egyptian Sampler and ignore all of my other WIPs. I’d love to finish it up this year. 🙂