Friday I got the accessory kit I ordered for the Victoria Sampler Gingerbread Scissor Keep published in the 2009 JCS Ornament magazine. I managed to stitch and finish it up over the weekend! I used the template provided in the magazine for the final shape of it, but just finished as an ornament and not as a scissor keep. On this one, I really wanted to join the cording at the base, but couldn’t figure out how to do it and have it look nice, so this ornament ended up with a tassle:
While I had my finishing supplies out, I decided to finish one more ornament that I’d stitched earlier in the year:
So… I’m approaching the end of my 2009 Ornament Project. I have two more ornaments to stitch and finish, then one last stitched ornament that needs to be finished up!