In my last post, Melissa asked which ornaments I had planned for 2009…. here’s the list so far, in no particular order. These are all from Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament Magazines:
- Brittercup – Britty Christmas Kitty (JCS 2005)
- Just Nan – A Little Joy (JCS 2002)
- The Prairie Schooler – Snowy Night (JCS 2008)
- Erica Michaels Designs – Noel Pinkeep (2008)
- Blue Ribbon Designs – Glad Tidings (JCS 2008)
- Rosie & Co – Stars in the Pines (JCS 2003)
- Patricia Ann Designs – Noel (JCS 2005)
- Brittercup Designs – Poinsettia (JCS 2007)
- Little House Needleworks – Snow Bunnies (JCS 2007)
- Country Cottage Needlworks – Winters Eve (JCS 2006)
- Mill Hill Tiny Treasured Diamonds – Poinsettia
That’s total of 10 11 (edited to add Mill Hill Ornament), and I had kind of thought about doing one per month… If I actually finish these in October, I’ll find a couple more to do at the end of the year… My goal includes stitching these, but not necessarily finishing them right away, unless I feel like it. :-p Since these are all for my tree or for exchanging, I’ll have to plan an ornamentification weekend sometime in November.
I think Britty Christmas Kitty will be first….